Saturday, February 15, 2014
Join our E-Mail list!
Send an e-mail request to
with the word "Subscribe" in the
For site information and
viewing tips,tag nike free tilbud
All content copyright © 2003-2007
Statewide News Network, Inc.
Contents may not be reproduced
in any form without express written consent
ALBANY – The New York State Adventure License Series, provides New Yorkers and visitors the opportunity to purchase lifetime licenses to fish, hunt and visit New York State Parks, as part of his efforts to enhance sporting and recreational opportunities, support outdoor enthusiasts and boost tourism throughout the state. New York’s Outdoor Adventure License Plates, which features nine new plate designs – including the I ♥ HUNTING, I ♥ NY FISHING, and I ♥ NY PARKS license plates – available for free exclusively to those buying new lifetime hunting, fishing, or parks licenses in 2014. Click here to view the new plates
In addition, New York residents who secure lifetime licenses will have the opportunity to receive an Adventure License, which allows them the option of consolidating all their recreation licenses and benefits onto their New York State Driver’s License, an initiative first introduced by the Governor during his State of the State address last month.
“As part of our ongoing efforts to promote New York as a top destination for outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen, we are launching the NYS Lifetime Adventure License Series that will allow New Yorkers to hunt, fish and enjoy our vast state parks for the rest of their lives,” Governor Andrew Cuomo said. “Under this program, we are creating the new Adventure License to make it easier for New Yorkers who hold these lifetime passes to travel and enjoy outdoor activities across the state, as well as new special Adventure License Plates available free to anyone who signs up for a lifetime hunting, fishing or parks license this year. With this initiative, we are growing the state’s tourism industry even further and creating jobs for communities statewide. And most of all, we are excited to offer New Yorkers and visitors the opportunity to enjoy and explore the Empire State’s great outdoors for a lifetime.”
“People who enjoy being outdoors often participate in multiple sporting activities such as hunting and fishing,” Department of Environmental Conservation Commissioner Joe Martens said. “The Adventure License allows new lifetime hunting, fishing and trapping license holders to get outside with the simplicity of bringing their driver’s license rather than multiple documents. This is just the latest example of Governor Cuomo’s commitment to making it easier for tourists and New Yorkers to recreate and enjoy the great outdoors.”
New York’s Lifetime Adventure License Series will provide many benefits for the sporting community and outdoor enthusiasts including:
- Lifetime Hunting License: $535 for small/big game (A lifetime hunting license allows holders to hunt across millions of acres of majestic wild lands in New York while saving on the costs of an annual license.)
- Lifetime Fishing License: $460 (A lifetime fishing license provides a lifetime of fishing on more than 70,000 miles of rivers and streams and more than 7,000 lakes and ponds while saving on the cost of an annual license.)
- Lifetime Empire Passport: $750 with special offer (With no expiration date, buy the new Lifetime Empire Passport once, and enjoy the forests, the seashore, and the lakefronts in New York’s state parks for years and years to come while saving on the cost of an annual license. The Lifetime Empire Passport was announced in the Governor’s State of the State address. In addition, as a free one-time special bonus, purchasers will be able to select from any one of the following: a free week of camping, a free round of golf for four, or a $100 State Parks gift card.)
- Adventure License Plates: (Adventure license plates will be free of charge for those purchasing new lifetime licenses in 2014, including one free plate renewal. Nine beautiful plate designs are available to display the lifetime commitment that hunters, anglers and parks visitors have made.)
- NYS Adventure Licenses: (Lifetime holders of sporting licenses, Lifetime Empire Passports, and NY Safe Boating Certificates have the opportunity to consolidate their paper licenses onto one document, their New York State driver’s license. The license will feature icons including: a deer and fish for sportsmen lifetime licensees; an arrowhead for bowhunting; a bobcat paw for trapping; a powderhorn for muzzleloading; an anchor for a boating safety certificate; and a maple leaf for Lifetime Empire Passports.)
To purchase a lifetime pass or to learn more about these offers, go to www.licensecenter.ny.gov.