Monday, November 19, 2012
 

 

Join our E-Mail list!
Send an e-mail request to
subscribe@empirestatenews.net,
with the word "Subscribe" in the
subject line.

 

For site information and
viewing tips, click here.


All content copyright © 2003-2007
Statewide News Network, Inc.
Contents may not be reproduced
in any form without express written consent

More CO2 poisoning cases reported

MASSAPEQUA – Police three more cases due to carbon monoxide that occurred on Saturday, November 17, at 2:55 A.M.

According to detectives, three male victims, ages 20, 21, and 22, were asleep inside their recreational vehicle, parked in the Sunrise Mall Parking lot located at 850 Sunrise Mall, when they began to feel ill from carbon monoxide poisoning.  The generator on board was apparently not ventilated properly, causing dangerous fumes to enter the sleeping area.

Nassau County Police Ambulance with the assistance of the Massapequa Fire Department transported all three victims to a local hospital for evaluation and treatment.  Injuries are not life threatening.

The victims are employees of CNY Restoration and Development, a company which is located in Syracuse.