By– Harriet Babs
‘Tis the season to spend an exorbitant amount of money. As Black Friday approaches our friends at CardHub & WalletHub have put together some guidelines that you can buy (or abide) by.
- The best deal of the season can be found at JCPenny and Kohls.
- You will get the most value for your money in the department of music, books and movies
- Jewelry is likely to have the worst “sale” prices
- Of the most popular gift cards, Visa, Amazon and American Express are the top three.
- 17% of items on Amazon will actually be more expensive on Black Friday than they are today.
For more information about the holiday shopping outlook and how to get the most for your money, check out CardHub’s guide for best holiday shopping credit cards here!
Comments disabled by site.
You may, however, comment through Facebook.